Hitting the road or flying the friendly skies? Take along our colorful canvas weekender bag and enjoy all of it's carefully designed features. With 4 carrying options (hand-held tote, backpack, cross-body or on your shoulder), you can comfortably carry your bag no matter how much you (over)pack. Opens wide for easy access to all your stuff & the wide base makes it stable and able to hold everything you need on your adventures! Made from heavyweight, water resistant canvas - this bag is as durable as it is stylish.
Light grey bag with charcoal grey base with the Rebecca Pearcy original 'Hatch' design printed in dark grey water-based ink.
- Made from heavyweight cotton canvas with a wax-based, water resistant treatment
- 16" high x 13" wide at base, 26.5" wide at top x 13" deep
- Fully lined with water-resistant nylon
- 5 open interior pockets (2 on one side, 3 on the other)
- Grey nylon handles
- Handle strap drop = 4"
- Two zippers meet in the middle and snap together to secure the top closure
- 2 grey nylon adjustable straps included for converting bag into a backpack or cross-body bag
- Adjustable strap length: 19" - 33"
- Built by hand in our studio in lovely Portland, Oregon, USA
- Care: this canvas is treated to be water- and soil- resistant. If your bag should need to be cleaned, spot clean with water & bar or flake soap. If overall cleaning is needed, hose down with water and clean soiled areas with bar or flake soap. Do not machine launder or dry clean.