Sometimes you don’t need to haul a bunch of stuff when you hop on your bike. Our new waxed canvas handlebar bag is the perfect companion for such an occasion. Made with tough fabrics, feminine style, and an easy attachment system, you will be set for your next outing for drinks with friends or date night with your sweetie. Simply loop the straps on the back of the bag around your handlebars and snap into place. While in transit, tuck the shoulder strap into the bag or under the flap, or tie the strap into a knot to shorten it (as seen in photo).
Don’t ride a bike much but love the bag? Don’t let the handlebar part dissuade you - this little ditty makes a great purse on or off a bike. Choose from olive green canvas with turquoise or plum with rust detail stitching.
- Weather tough, water resistant waxed canvas exterior
- Water-resistant grey nylon lining
- Leather and antique brass button closure
- Adjustable soft leather strap measures 42" -51" long.
- Dimensions: 9.5" wide x 8" high, with pleats at base to create volume
- Straps extend on back to attach to your handlebar with snaps
- Designed and handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, by folks that ride bikes!
- Enjoy your ride in style!
- Cleaning: Waxed canvas requires no special treatment, but cannot be machine or dry-cleaned. Clean with damp cloth, or if necessary use bar, flaked or saddle soap on soiled areas only. If wax treatment wears away over time, it may be treated to reestablish water-resistance. For a step-by-step tutorial with instructional video check out this blog post. You can buy tins of wax here to retreat your bag.