The poppy is one of Queen Bee's most timeless and enduring designs -- it is hard to resist its loveliness. Big colorful blossom with black bud center, green leaves, and bright detail stitching.
We've expanded the Truckette family to include this new version in water-repellant canvas. The perfect bag for toting around your daily needs, it has been our best-selling bag design for years. Its renowned versatility & functionality have been enhanced by a full lining & additional pockets! The canvas has a wax-based finish that is embedded into the cotton fibers and make it water- and dirt-resistant for easy care.
- Constructed of durable 18oz canvas with water-resistant treatment.
- Exterior pockets: 2 on front underneath flap, 2 on back with snap closures.
- One interior divider pocket with snap tab closure.
- Body, flap, and pockets are fully lined with grey water resistant nylon and flap has two snap closures.
- Adjustable strap made from very strong post-industrial seatbelt webbing. Accommodates shoulder & cross-body wearing.
- All Truckettes are made with charcoal grey bodies regardless of flap color or design.
- Inner Dimensions: 10" wide x 9" high x 5" deep
- Strap Length: 30" at minimum, 60" at maximum
- Care: spot clean
- Built by hand in lovely Portland, Oregon, USA
- Care: this canvas is treated to be water- and soil- resistant. If your bag should need to be cleaned, spot clean with water & bar or flake soap. If overall cleaning is needed, hose down with water and clean soiled areas with bar or flake soap. Do not machine launder or dry clean.