Queen Bee Creations
Tillie Commuter Bike Pannier - 'Purple Rain'
Designed for the year-round bike commuter, our faux-leather & cordura pannier will keep out the rain and look good while doing it! Featuring our signature applique detail and stitching, our pannier is highly functional while also letting you ride in style. Side zip pocket for easy access to keys & phone, generous interior cargo space with 5 pockets to keep your stuff organized. When the bag is full it can extend to its’ full height, or roll or fold the top down and cinch with the reflective buckles when you are hauling less stuff.
In honor of his royal Prince-ness, we created the Purple Rain bike pannier. Each purple raindrop is made from a reflective fabric that will increase your visibility, safety, and style, just like Prince would want it. Appliqued in slanted lines of stitching.
- Dimensions: 12” wide at base, 16” wide at top, 16” tall, 5.5” deep
- Constructed with waterproof faux-leather & Cordura nylon
- Zipped pocket on side for stashing keys, phone, etc, with reflective pull
- Fully lined with water-resistant nylon
- 5 interior pockets (great for stashing your lock, etc.)
- 3 snap closure at top of bag + snaps at top sides to tuck in sides
- 2 webbing straps with reflective buckles for cinching bag closed
- Durable webbing handle on back for carrying
- D-rings on back for attaching adjustable cross-body/shoulder strap (included with bag)
- Mounts at base of rack with steel o-ring, clips to top of rack with coated j-hooks
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap included
- Keep rain out by rolling or folding top over and cinching with straps
- Works on left or right side of rack
- Back of bag reinforced with rigid plastic insert
- To attach to your bike’s rear rack: Hook the ring* onto the base of your rack then pull up on the bag and hook the J-hooks to the top tubes of your rack. The farther back your pannier hooks onto the top of your rack, the less likely your heel will hit the bag.
*If your rack is not compatible with a ring and needs an S-hook instead, please let us know in the “notes” section of the checkout process. Questions about any of this? Give us a call 503.232.1755 or email email@example.com.