Queen Bee Creations
Betty Zip Tote - Small 'Anise'
Three Anise flowers spring up to decorate this tote with fun, fresh color full of busy stitching. Navy cotton canvas with warm ochre flower applique in Utrasuede and rust detail stitching.
The Betty Zip Tote is named for Rebecca's grandmother. Betty was smart, no-nonsense, classy & put-together. We think our newest bag features a similar balance of function & style that we are always striving for at Queen Bee. Built with water- and soil-resistant heavy-duty canvas, fully lined with water-resistant nylon, and shoulder-length leather straps, this tote gets even more versatile when you clip one of our cross-body straps to the side rings. Two internal pockets to help organize your small bits. Queen Bee's signature applique & thread detail bring the unique style that will turn heads.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is made to order and may take 1-2 weeks from when your order is placed to be ready to ship or pick up!
- Constructed of durable 18 oz canvas that is both water- and soil-resistant
- Two interior pockets to keep you organized
- Fully lined with grey water resistant nylon
- Leather shoulder straps for convenient toting
- Leather strap attachment at sides for attaching cross body strap. Cross body strap not included.
- High quality YKK zipper closure
- Pleats at bottom to create fullness
- Dimensions: 13" wide x 13" high x 3" deep
- Strap Drop: 12"
- Care: spot clean
- Built by hand in lovely Portland, Oregon, USA
- Care: this canvas is treated to be water- and soil- resistant. If your bag should need to be cleaned, spot clean with water & bar or flake soap. If overall cleaning is needed, hose down with water and clean soiled areas with bar or flake soap. Do not machine launder or dry clean.