Queen Bee Creations
Kittie Canvas Tote Bike Pannier - 'Give & Take'
Running to the store on your bike? Need to take some supplies with you to work or to a party? The Queen Bee Canvas Tote Pannier is your new best bike buddy. Generous cargo space, interior pockets, simple, functional design. The canvas is water-resistant and hand-printed with our original textile designs. When it is full it can stand upright, or fold down when you’re hauling less stuff. Attach the included adjustable strap to carry on your shoulder or crossbody.
Our original ‘Give & Take’ design hand-printed in dusty blue ink on light grey, water-resistant canvas.
- Dimensions: 12” wide at base, 16” wide at top, 16” tall, 5.5” deep
- Constructed with water-resistant 18 oz canvas
- Fully lined with water-resistant nylon
- 5 interior pockets (great for stashing your lock, etc.)
- 3 snap closure at top of bag
- Durable webbing handles for carrying
- D-rings at sides for attaching adjustable cross-body/shoulder strap (included with bag)
- Mounts at base of rack with steel o-ring, clips to top of rack with coated j-hooks
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap included
- Works on left or right side of rack
- Back of bag reinforced with rigid plastic insert
- Bag folds over with less cargo, or can stand up at full height when full
- To attach to your bike’s rear rack: Hook the ring* onto the base of your rack then pull up on the bag and hook the J-hooks to the top tubes of your rack. The farther back your pannier hooks onto the top of your rack, the less likely your heel will hit the bag.
*If your rack is not compatible with a ring and needs an S-hook instead, please let us know in the “notes” section of the checkout process. Questions about any of this? Give us a call 503.232.1755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.