Join us and “Share our strengths No Kid Hungry” :http://www.nokidhungry.org/! in helping to eradicate childhood hunger in America. Proceeds from each special “Valentines Coin” ADD LINk and “Just In Case” sold will go to ensuring all children get the healthy food they need everyday. Through a network of national programs Share our Strength No Kid Hungry aides in making sure all children receive hearty, healthy meals before, after and during school, help eligible families access food stamps, improve access to summer meal programs and ensure access to balanced, nutritious diets for all pregnant women and preschool children.
Queen Bee is only around because of the love and support of tried and true customers over the years. In fact, for years we survived almost entirely off word-of-mouth marketing! The time has come to spread the word, people! What better way to feel good about a purchase than to hear from a trusted friend how much you absolutely LOVE your new bag and the company that made it? We are that company that saves every scrap and thinks about every stitch and invites you to come see production in progress – in fact, we encourage you to come see us!
We’ve worked hard to bring you some new options and to offer up sale pricing on some classics :
- Introducing the Snug – our new ReWool iPod / iPhone case! Only $20 and offered in an array of delicious candy colors! Limited production run – buy one while we’ve got ’em in stock.
- Introducing the Cozy – our new iPad case! It’s like a sleeping bag for your precious device for $50.
- Classic Queen Bee totes are back!
- Small Ritas (the last of them for now!) are on sale, 25% off while supplies last!
- Support our new venture – Rebecca Pearcy Textiles – with the purchase of a printed tea towel or tote. All items are printed on organic cotton, hemp, and recycled fabrics. Rebecca Pearcy Textiles site will launch soon, but select items are available via Queen Bee until then. Stay tuned for official launch!
- Show your PDX + QB love by purchasing our QB souvenir tote – hand printed by Rebecca on organic cotton – $20.
- Last but not least – your MOM! Mother’s Day is coming up and we know better than anyone that the ladies (daughters, moms, grandmothers, aunts, cousins, lady spouses) love to receive Queen Bee goods as gifts. Not sure what she wants? Gift Certificates are the perfect solution.
If you’re not able to purchase anything right now, we would love it if you showed your support by telling a few friends about Queen Bee. Find/Fan us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, blog about us, and pass the word along that we need your support. If you know someone headed to Portland, tell them to stop by and see what we’re all about – every little bit counts. We are here 7 days a week – give us a call, send us an email, or stop into our shop – see our production staff busily stitching up the things that we dream up and offer to you.
Thanks for all your support over the years – here’s to many more!
Founder + Designer